Pages

Monday, May 30

Prince in Blue

I have a prince in BLUE visiting my dreams lately (even though it was only twice)
-
The first time was a few nights ago, and the prince in blue brought me to a castle (that sounds so retarded =A='''). He had a brother who wears red instead, and the red prince has spiky hair while the blue one has pretty short brown locks even for a guy. He's dark, but not dark enough to be a black person (no offense). More like an Indian or something (no offense either). I'm completely fine with these kind of people. Anyway, back to him. In my second dream during my last afternoon nap, he was in a brown coat, and he keeps smiling at me and telling me that everything's okay. What the hell does this kind of dream mean?! Am I going to meet him some day or that kind of knight-in-shining-armor shit? oAo!!! But he doesn't look so bad though o3o~
-
Okay, about other stuff. I'm having this recent addiction of redrawing and redesigning most of my old OCs lately, and starting to think and uh, "upgrade" their stories and plots. But it's mostly on the redesigning. Most of them look soooooo retro-ish =A='''!!! 
-
I'm bored anyways, so I made another page full of spoilers. Whether the story would be really published here, it remains a HUGE MYSTERY. So there xD~ Peace!
-
Anyway, here's a miniiii project of mine. Whenever I'm in a shopping mall, I'd take pictures of dummies who look very much like any of my OCs. Better not expect more soon though, because I repeat... EXAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMSS

Hanate Troyous!!! Seriously, they look so much helluvalike!!! If the wig had some thick bangs covering his right eye...then VOILA!!! (the OC is brunette, btw x3)

Jarame Kanuki (with a silent J). Kanuki doesn't have that big of a forehead, and he also has his fringe covering the entire left of his face. Their anatomy is EXACTLY the same though~ drools~ xD
 Hahahaz. This is so much fun! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment