Pages

Friday, May 6

Homophobics

If there are some things I would like to warn about my upcoming stories, it's that some of them contain homosexual content, aka (usually) gays and (sometimes) lesbians. I'd do a stand-alone page for its introduction and would also note the warnings somewhere in there, so look out. Also, I would post the links to each chapter if I feel like it, just for your convenience. See, I'm so kind to you guys! xP x.x
-
Ok, a personal opinion about homos. I support them (it's also the reason I'm a fan of Adam Lambert xD), and yes, I write stories about them... but unlike those yaoi fangirls I'm not addicted to watching them have sex!!! GAH, that's just... shudders
-
P.S. You gotta have faith in me that I DO NOT WRITE SEX SCENES. Not even a boyxgirl sex scene. Although there will be like, a prologue-ish scene of it, BUT I WON'T WRITE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment