Pages

Sunday, May 8

When I Grow Up - Places To Go

Places to go when I grow up and when I'm rich enough for this tour... xDxDxD
  • Dubai - because of the new tallest building
  • New York - because its' AWESOME
  • Hawaii - because it's cool
  • Brazil - for football and the amazing festivals
  • Australia
  • New Zealand
  • Egypt - for pyramids xD lol
  • London - for London Eye and the cool double-decker buses xD
  • Germany
  • Italy - because it's shaped like a boot o3o xD 
  • Japan - because a lot of my friends have been there =3= I don't really like this place actually...
  • Mongolia - because I'm curious
  • Russia - because it's so BIG
  • Greenland - because it's the biggest island
  • Easter Head Island - Dumdum gimme gumgum. 
  • Singapore - Been there for graduation, but the place is awesome
  • Hong Kong - to practice my Cantonese lol xD
  • Vietnam
  • Thailand 
  • Bangkok - because my daddy's been there =3= o3o xD
  • Taiwan - Teacher's stories kinda pushed me into this xD

No comments:

Post a Comment