Pages

Friday, May 27

Holidays started, Babies!!!

The KCN magazine is finally out!!! My Dark Woods owns 3 pages, baby!!! xDxDxD~ But the borders look weird. Is it because the title is Dark Woods? They aren't even dark. =A=''' And now that I'm reading my other two articles, the plot looks messed up as well... Oops. Oh well, never mind that now. On to the next issue!!! KCN rulezz!!! xD!!!
-
Holidays just started, and the only plan I have is study, and a trip back to school on the 9th for resuming history class. It's kind of boring, yes. So I guess I'll continue on my 静态 projects (if I can =3=), like my OC bookmarks, the thousand cranes and some other stuff I'll try to remember later. For now, it's redesigning some OCs outside of Haloville. I have no life ==.
-
3 IDIOTS!!! I love the movie. x3!!! Imma not write any stories for the rest for the week! (No one really subscribes anyway, haha xD)
-
Anyway, another manga personal review.

Soko ni Suwaru na -  Manga Fox

A fairly good reference for drawing clothes with wrinkles. I had to learn that in order to improve myself. The plot is kinda' sad, and it talks mostly about trust in a relationship. Honestly, I'm beginning to get grossed out by manga artists who draw yaoi. Can they lay off with the sex scenes for a while?! Jesus, I made a a habit to skip that part recently; their fault. Anyway, rating is 3/5. The drawing is really good, but I can't really bring myself to like the story. But I'm sure that others would give it a 4, yaoi fangirls a total 5 =='''...

No comments:

Post a Comment