Pages

Monday, May 16

SPORTS DAY!!!

I just decided on my thousand-cranes wish. But that wish is gonna take some time and effort to really come true, so I'm just gonna take my time folding them while working hard to achieve it :D~
-
Anyway... Today is SPORTS DAYYY!!! For one, my parents find it convenient to send me to the stadium this morning, and I just wanted to make a run for it into the stadium when a 学妹 had to stop me just because she feels kind of awkward and lonely waiting for someone =='''. In the end I still made a run for it. Of course, she did try to pull me away from the entrance... we nearly made a scene there xD. 
-
After that, I went to 列队. Honestly, I don't see any real meaning in standing in the middle of a stadium listening to the 贵宾 aka the VIP's announcements (after singing the national anthem and school anthem of course), aside from being able to chat with my friend Kylie and watching my other friends on the stadium seats from a different view. We fooled around with the Sports Day Anthem, and that guy CD (it means Chicken Dancer, courtesy of Charmaine) kept looking around with his binoculars =.='''. It feels so weird. Thank God Kylie was there with me! xD
-
Well, after that, nothing much really happened. I went over to Jr3A class to play around with Emily. To be honest here, the "elites" are actually quite fun to hang out with too :D! This is so unlike last week's sports day (I stuck to Kitty like super-glue, lol). Then after that, I kept missing CD in running 4 x 100 (GAAAARRH). 
-
But I didn't know he also got into the finals of 4 x 400, so I had to watch xD. Then when he passed by... he was looking my way. =A=... what the Hell am I supposed to do? I don't think I could even think at all, I was paralyzed or something, that sort of shit stuff Dx!!! And I think it's a grave mistake to look at him, because after breaking eye contact he just seemed to have lost all hope in running and just walked the rest of the way... (of course he had to run to the last 接棒的人, otherwise he'd get scolded after that). I think I made a grave mistake. 
-
But never mind, it happened anyway. x.x
-
Next chapter of Abilities possibly tomorrow, possibly nest week. o3o I'm so lazy xD

No comments:

Post a Comment