Pages

Sunday, May 8

Racism and Projects

That's it, I'm gonna suffer today and tomorrow. I just refused to go to a Mother's Day Dinner with my mom, and I'm really regretting it, but the Sejarah project deadline is tomorrow, and for some reason all my Elemen 2 flew to nowhere!!! =A='''!!! I felt like crying...oh wait. I did cry, just after mom left. I could tell she's angry and disappointed without me looking at her. I better stay up overnight to make some gift for her...SHIT. 
-
For the moment, I'm missing the VISI and MISI of the damned DBKL, and all the whole while when I was typing, especially the Rumusan where you have to express gratitude for the damned thing (=A=''' again), I was thinking...
-
Why the fuck is Malaysia so useless and lazy and so low in taraf kehidupan? I don't see DBKL do anything but throw shit and trash and go into sewers they themselves are. And still the whole country stinks like hell...no wait, it's worse than that. And the project is nothing but a pain in my ass. What's more, the government is just plain racist, what with Islamic Banks and all that. When I grow up, I'm buying a motorbike, because of all the traffic jam in this damned place... (I have no idea how this relates, but I still thought of it anyway o3o) And after that, I'm gonna migrate to somewhere much better...heck, I would even prefer Indonesia to Malaysia! I'm gonna make a list of Places To Go after this damned project... I hope I'm going to be rich enough for that. I better be. I don't need history to remind me of my mistakes; I can handle myself! Fuck this...
-
Anyway, the sun is really scorching hot and I'm here next to the damned balcony...it's the EVENING for Hana's sake! 
-
Felt like introducing some of my OCs 3 seconds ago. And still am. 
-
Oliver Peinette has to take care of his stepbrother, Corvillian Sana. But ten years of not seeing each other has sort of put a gap between them...at least that is what is in Olivers' view anyway. Corvillian still forgives him for being so distant, because Oliver had to do that in order to earn some money, even though he didn't know his job is an assassin. They have 10 years of age gap, and have no other relatives. They both are blonde. Oliver takes over his mother's blue eyes (she's also an assassin who made him whom he is today), while Corvillian takes over his father's gold eyes. Corvillian's nickname is Lian, but other than Oliver, that is seldom used. This story will appear in the Halovillea Saga : The Wild West : Family Ties (Second Generation). But this part of the story is fucking long, let alone Halovillea Saga. I doubt I'm gonna submit this.
-
Inugo Risk, one of the assassins in Saturn. He helped Oliver during his first days in said job, and is considered the talkative, the childish and the mischievous one of the seven assassins in the order. He has a wife Atsushi, and they both have a son named Daisuke and a daughter named Jillian. His family doesn't and shouldn't know about his work. Before his retirement, he needed someone to replace him in the elite assassins, so he chose Jillian's current boyfriend of that time, named Jared. There's a lot of conflicts later on in that, but I hate being a spoiler, so I'll stop here. Part of the Seven Silencers: Inugo Risk.
-
Hornet Snarow and Sanahuga Meirin. Meirin teaches Hornet the things about having your own freedom, but Hornet's strict and a little traditional father forbids her to make friends with anyone with the likes of Meirin. But Hornet still continues to seek Meirin out in secret anyway. No more spoilers. Part of Halovillea Saga: The Wild West. 
-
Now I'm still looking for Rujukan and trying to deal with Senarai Kandungan. 
-
P.S. Mom, if you're reading this, I know I'm being rude again. But Happy Mother's Day, and sorry for not being able to attend tonight's dinner. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment