Pages

Sunday, May 8

Whadya Know...

What do you know...I actually remembered I have a completed story among my junk on my book shelves...which is quite a rare sight. I think I'll submit the story soon x3. I just gotta edit some stuff though, because some of them don't really make sense and the timing just sucked in there. Give me two weeks or a little less than that. I might possibly cancel the thing though if it's inconvenient. 
-
And a little note here, most...or possibly ALL of the stories' main characters would be me, because I have heck of an imagination of going to places and doing crazy stuff... xD! Exception of the Halovillea Saga, of course. But I will still appear at some point in there. Can't help it. :P xD :D x3
-
Title: Abilities
Genre: Fantasy, Adventure
Summary: A spell befalls upon a school, and people are starting to get possessed. Nini (omigawd, that's me xD) and her friends are in for a good and dangerous case of world domination. 
Warning: Language only. 
-
...Well, you're lucky. There won't be any gays in this story. It's mostly about being strong and how friends can make through together. Well, you gotta wait until then! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment