Pages

Sunday, May 22

Author's Note

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAhahahahahahaha...hahahaa...haha...ha...ha....aha. Ha.
-
Honestly, I have absolutely NO idea if I should laugh or cry now. I spent the whole day trying to complete the second half of the first chapter, you have no idea how desperate I was. Chapter two would take a while, and if I'm very very VERY LUCKY, it would take another week. I have no idea editing and submitting a stupid damned story would take up so much TIME =A=!!! I have soooooo much to endure and learn to be a free-loaded an author. If I had an editor or agent, he'd probably quit within the week too, haha... 
-
But honestly. I wasn't really thinking and just forced myself to just finish the damned chapter. So, for my apologies, I will add three extra interesting fact about the differences between the original and edited Abilities!!! (Be happy about it, I was planning NOT to submit any at all ==)
  1. I was supposed to morph into a dragon during the fight, but like Klaire said, it's not a very logic thing to do for a transformer. I actually got this idea while reading Mystique's profile in the official Marvel website. She's hawt~ xD I can never live up to be like her T.T... So instead I did multiple transformations. =3= I know, it sucks. But the idea of turning into a dragon is just as fake
  2. In the original, Night had known his ability of X-ray vision ever since I got to the school scene. But how? That's now, another illogical point in there. 
  3. The purple eyes are awesome, I know~ BUT before the edit, they were tattoos in the back of one's neck. Not so awesome. =3=

No comments:

Post a Comment