Pages

Friday, May 20

Teacher's Day and some other stuff

A music video I stumbled upon on the YouTube home page. Beyonce Knowles is a really great woman in her career, and to me she could represent the woman's side like in this video. I really admire her too next to Lady Gaga... xD
-
Anyway, another word about Abilities. I find myself typing the story whenever I have the time with my computer, so this makes me turn off my mood to write other stories for now. =3=... And I know I keep repeating this, but the first chapter is so LONG. The second part of this chapter is going to be much longer, trust me. Jeez, I hate Mondays. xD Get it? The first chapter's title is Monday, lawl x3
-
Anyway, it's Teacher's Day today, and Kitty and I brought our glowsticks for nothing, but we still opened them anyway. I forgot to mention we won't be going into the hall for this year's T. Day o3o~ but we still had a fair amount of fun xD. Then Henry 'stole' them away, and now it's at his house. His "friend" took the other glowstick as well. I would be fine with it if it weren't for the fact they both are actually still GLOWING. Omigawd, I wanna play with glowsticks again TTATT... But we also played with BUBBLES~ and watched the Jr3D and Jr3G gang dance :D! They're pwetty guud~ and I'm surprised the white-masked people are actually people I know! oA0... it's quite amazing. They're amazing. I'M INSPIRED AGAIN
-
Okay, I'm not gonna tell you the plot...not now anyway. Kitty may know a little, but that's still not enough. I'm off to try writing the summary now xD
-
Stories waiting for me to write...
  • Camp Choir (continue!!! =A=)
  • Rangers (3rd rewrite redraw rewrite idk... the last two versions were actually chibi comics o3o xD so no idea yet)
  • Rough Times - PowerPuff Girls fan fiction
  • Mutation (sequel to Abilities, title may change for my own convenience)
  • Erica (title may change for my own convenience)
That's a long list...none of them are one-shots either... What's more the Halovillea Saga just won't leave my head, but I just couldn't bring myself to write that because it's even LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGERRR compared to all these stories combined. Trust me. Maybe I'll write that sometime in the future. :P NINI OUT~
-
P.S. 今天很多人讲这次的教师节比较像儿童节. 哎呀,的确好好玩叻~ xD
-
P.P.S. The secret story? I don't think I'll write, since it's mainly about dancing, and it takes a pro writer to write dancing moves that makes the reader even understand. And I'm just a starter, in case no one sees that. My way of description is not very smooth~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment