Pages

Thursday, May 5

Orange Juice and Fishballs

I'm having 汤圆now, but my grandmother somehow made the liquid orangey, so at first I thought my mom put fish balls into the orange juice by accident or purpose or something similar to the case...that sounds disgusting. But it tastes good. :D
-
Anyway, today 漫画组有考试, and it scared the shit out of me until I saw the title... it's a chinese poem from our Jr3 1/11 exams 天净沙。秋思. The 主席 requested for it to be a sad-feeling comic, and any humor in there will be deducted 5 marks, lol. But then I had a few good laughs with my friends. We're supposed to draw horses, but for some reason Crystal kept thinking about sheep, and the topic of fish came up in some way and Crystal thought the bushes were crows all thanks to the other girls' weird 打格. I really drew some nice crows back there though o3o. 
-
After that, as usual I got to Kitty after 活动. We killed some time just sitting on what used to be the 四合院, and the wind is really cool. The grass is really good to sit on, I never knew that...of course, its, uh, 湿度 was 10% wet for me, which is good enough. The grass being completely dry just sucks, and trust me, you wouldn't even think of walking on the grass field just after rain. GAH =A=
-
Currently writing a story titled 'Camp Choir'. By now I think it's about 40 pages of my school exercise book long...which is pretty much a good progress, if you exclude the fact I still don't know how to end that damned story. So yeah, I'm kinda stuck. 
-
Anyway, I gotta write / type this down somewhere before I forget. These are good drawing titles. 
  • The times when I want to die
  • A thousand paper cranes
  • Stuck Like Glue (the song xD)
  • and...something about music for a Camp Choir cover o3o xD

Okay, I'm done now. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment