Pages

Wednesday, May 4

哈哈

I think I might post stories in here, but don't get your hopes up. I have school to go to and drawings to draw. Now doesn't that sound busy to you? xD
 -
Anyway, Nini here. I study in a school with the population of 2000 plus, adults not included. In Canada our place can be already considered a city, but I don't like the idea of who is gonna be our mayor. You know who. BLEK. I live somewhere around the corner, rest assured it's on planet Earth, although I would prefer Uranus, where the sun rises in the west instead. I'm at a rebellious age, although people would call me and my gang weirdos instead. I'm sorry, but I was BORN THIS WAY
-
I think I leaked enough info to the public. Mom says the internet is not safe. Peace!
-
P.S. The title is in chinese initials because I say so. 
-
P.P.S. Kitty told me about Americans being chinesephobics. I have got to meet one of them one day. 
-
P.P.P.S. The link was a joke. Jeez, chill.

No comments:

Post a Comment