Pages

Monday, May 9

Hahaz. Last Touches

Forget 2 weeks, I just finished the base edit today, haha! Guess school can be a torture of boredom
-
...Just wasted 5 minutes watching Lady Gaga's MV Judas again on my own blog. Some attention span I have. 
-
What was I saying? Oh yes, the story. I'm gonna finish the touches of the last chapter now, then type in the first chapter later after that. But that doesn't mean I'm going to submit it within the day, you morons. I'm a slow and clumsy when it comes to keyboards, if you don't know that. I think I'm going to need help on the last chapter though, because I don't know how the hell do I end this thing without making it look so stupid, meaningless and awkward, like all my endings do...I never made most of my stories to the ending anyway, so good luck on that, Nini. =A='''
-
The story was 30 pages long according to our usual school exercise books. The length may change a little after the edit, possibly longer. I might illustrate, but I need a volunteering scanner if I were to submit them. o3o So volunteers comment. And make sure I know you, you ass (hope mom doesn't stumble upon this, I'm cursing a hell lot lately xD'''). 
-
Okay, so that's it. Expect the prologue...and possibly along with the first chapter on Sunday. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment