Pages

Thursday, May 19

Author's First Note + Teacher's Day Eve

First, an author's note for Abilities. I had to submit Chapter One in two sections, because I didn't know it was SO DAMN LOOOOOOONG. (Yes, I had put various shades of red in the word just to show I'm exaggerating xD). But I think the other chapters won't be as long, which is weird. One chapter is supposed to be more exciting than the other. Guess I'm not very pro at writing yet. I have so much to learn. oAo~~~
-
I don't know if this counts as a spoiler, but I just had to share these interesting facts with you guys behind the scenes of the original writing of Abilities. I'll only reveal a few at one time, just so I won't be such a spoiler. Haha. 
  1. Before I finally found an appropriate noun for the control box (like the one in C block near the lifts), I used the word EPSCT, acronym for Electricity Power Supply Control Thingie. Lol. xD
  2.  Sylvia had shorter hair like mine (as in the real me) before the edit. And on the other hand, Klaire had a ponytail too. But now I changed their hairstyles, and perhaps a little more. But I'm not gonna say anything else for now xP. 
Did I mention I hate spoilers? I think I did. o3o xD
-
Anyway, tomorrow would be Teacher's Day. My instincts tell me it would be boring throughout the morning spent in that hell of a school, but luckily I have Kitty :D. We're gonna fold paper cranes, play with glowsticks and maybe BUBBLES!!! (Lol, just because I saw them on Sports Day x3xD). Hope we don't get caught! Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment