Pages

Tuesday, May 24

BOLLYWOOD!!!

Lawl, during 辅导节 my class was watching an awesome Bollywood movie about an Indian university, and just because we couldn't finish watching and the next week would be the holidays, my friends and I rushed up to our teacher, gave her our thumbdrives and asked her to copy the movie into them. So yeah...I can't continue on my story now. But the movie is really awesome and meaningful, and I really like the main actor...xD I can't wait to get my thumbdrive back and watch the movie!!! Forget Abilities for a while now, I'm watching Bollywood~ AHAHAHAHAHAHA
-
So yesterday, our English teacher asked us to write an autobiography for an essay. For most people, they'd think autobiographies are a primary school thing, and it's just too boring to write. But guess what? I'm actually inspired. Check my literature progress, it's in there (it's a new page, just to save from looking from post to post xP). I can't believe I'm inspired by the teacher that I hate the most (but only 2nd in ranking, lol)!!!
-
So the KCN magazine is coming out tomorrow. KYAAAAAAAAA I'M SSOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!! XDXDXD I can't WAIT! I'm going to see me and my friend's articles on it, every copy of it~ It's like a dream~ Did I mention this is the thing that gave me my spark back to start writing stories again? xD Thanks a bunch to
  • Kitty aka Min Xian for bringing me in
  • Emily for being a great friend
  • Li Fang for being supportive :)
  • Mei Xian for being a great editor
  • Wern Shiern for being a great classmate and friend
  • Charmaine for all the great times
  • Jun Rong (did I spell that right? ==) for the nice chats xD
And many many many ALL the KCN members for giving me back mah spark!!! I love you guys!!! This year I've gone through a lot of changes (it's gonna be June now o.o) , and this is a huge part of it :) Once again, tons of thanks!!! I could totally cry now just because I'm just too much overexcited (I don't care about grammar, that's how I feel xD)!!! 
-
I love my life. KCN MEMBERS PROMOTION PREVIEW LAWLZ
Sorry for being a spoiler to the non-members~ o3o Let me have my happy moment now xD

Paparazzi~ x3

IT'S A SMILEY FACE!!! XDXDXD
Top view of this fella. Guess he doesn't know about this one o3o~
Random xD

:) I feel so lucky to be me
-
P.S. Do you have any idea how much of a crap my stories from primary school are? xD 

No comments:

Post a Comment