Pages

Sunday, May 15

Literature Journal... thingie

God, Camp Choir was soooo long I really hate to continue writing it... I could write to the point I could cry now. So I decided to give that damned story a rest and start on a new, better, and more importantly, shorter story. I haven't given it a title yet, but it's about some people going through hardships of teenage lives. It's not very angsty, but there are a lot of... feelings in there. I think I'll give a spoiler here. Haha. 
-
Meet Erica, the tomboy. For some mysteeeeerious reason she's banned from EVERY sports curricula in that all-girls school of hers for the rest of her year, so she joined the only other society that is physically active and not considered a type of sports... dancing club (I know, I know, but the drama club is out of question because this girl doesn't like reading, let alone reciting). There she would meet some other girl and together they will embark on a life-changing journey in that school that seemed so boring to other people along with some violence, (cause of homosexuality, but not like anyone in there is homophobic or anything) along with some gays and violence. Yes, people, here comes the homos, so scram outta this blog if you are a homophobic. Seriously, what is there to be scared about homos? o.0'''
-
Anyway, about that cause of violence. I really don't want to give more spoilers, so uh...just wait for it. I'm planning to write the PPG fan fiction after this one, and possibly submit them both if they actually manage to end PROPERLY. So yeah. That's my schedule on my literature life. (Lol, first time that I thought of that xD)
-
And I went to KLCC. I decided to make a thousand cranes too. o3o Now for a wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment