Pages

Tuesday, May 17

BLANK

I am soooooo dead by tomorrow. I didn't even start on my Geography project, which is due tomorrow. And I just don't have the mood to do it. I guess I'll just copy and paste from other friends that are helpful enough by tomorrow, if they're merciful. I just feel so, uh... blank today. I don't know why, I just am. 
-
Daddy went to Singapore today for work again, so things are kinda quiet EERIE in my house. And I just realized the first chapter of Abilities is actually so damn long...this is gonna take some time =A=...I only managed to type half of it! But probably it's because I don't have the mind for it. Sigh... I really feel blank today. 
-
Hope I could submit the first chapter before this week ends. And if I'm lucky, it would be submitted along with the second chapter as well.
-
P.S. The KCN Magazine is going to be published by next week! Yeah! I can't wait! xDxDxD It was the only piece of news today that made me happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment