Pages

Thursday, June 2

XBox Time!!!

Boredom can apparently lead to new addictions. I finally managed to even touch my XBox after what, a year and a half? And I started playing Star Wars : The Force Unleashed. After playing with it for a while, I just realized... I SUCK AT THIS. All I did is press random buttons and BAM, I'm done. In a way that totally sucks (I still survived though, because I set it to Easy Mode). If I ever recorded my progress you guys would laugh your asses off (And I mean literally guys, girls won't get the joke here). Here are some scenes I remember that made me look so damned stupid. 
  • I stayed in a room for half an hour trying to take a broken elevator when the fact is the real exit is behind me on the same floor. 
  • I had to admit, Darth Vader is powerful. When I pressed B for force, the whole ceiling of the drawbridge came down and the screen went black for a moment. I had to B again to get the (temporary) obstacles outta my way. It was annoying. 
  • I got stuck again on a platform. Turns out the next floating platform to jump onto was behind a pile of junk. 
  • I kept falling off the stairs in a tower, and always having to turn back to walk up the whole way again.It was so dark!!!
  • I also have trouble controlling the camera angle, no matter which game I'm playing. I feel so stupid whenever I make this mistake. 
So yes, I do suck when it comes to XBox. But hey, at least I have it, and you don't. Haahahahahahahahahaahhaa
-
Okay, Nini out. =3=~

No comments:

Post a Comment