Pages

Saturday, June 11

LIFE IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT.

Okay, people, time to update. =3=
I have to admit, this year 2011 on the week's eve of the exams, I get all emo and stuff. As in VERY EMO. I won't talk to my mom, I refuse to eat, I cry for no reason, stuff like that. I'm not making this up. Sure, I try to act normal in school, I guess, but the pressure... OH GOD THE PRESSURE! OH MY FUCKING DAMNED GOD THE PRESSURE!!! I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT!!!
And what made it worse this semester...is my being SICK. And not just ANY normal SICK. I have a flu, a cough, a slight fever, a headache, and a new one from this morning...stomachache. (Must be from those fruits last night. Better not tell mom, she did warn me then xP)

Speaking of that, last night I followed daddy to his friend's house, and they ended up trying to remember 朝代的顺序 and PMR stuff all because I was studying in front of them. In the end I even joined into the conversation as well xD. Of course I did study while then. o3o

Back to topic. I'M FUCKING SIIIIIIIIIIIIICK! I DON'T CARE ABOUT VULGAR LANGUAGE! IMMA TAKE OVER HIDAN (property of Naruto Inc.) AND CURSE AS MUCH AS I CAN!!! (Hope he's proud of me when he reads this paragraph xD I even put on bolds for people who just want to know what I want to shout about, I'm so straightforward xD)

OF ALL FUCKING DAYS TO BE SICK WHY NOW?!?! THIS IS JUST PLAIN BULLSHIT, WHAT DOES GOD THINK I AM, SOME KIND OF FUCKING ROBOT?! WE'RE NOT FUCKING AMOEBAS, WE DON'T HAVE THE EXACT SAME SHIT OF A BRAIN AND MINDS! THE PMRS AREN'T REALLY IMPORTANT TO ME ANYWAYS (Personally I want to aim for 文科 aka Art stream, but I still have a hard time confirming 'cos my daddy wants otherwise) SO WHY STUDY MY ASS OFF?! BUT NOOOOOOO, I'D FEEL FUCKING GUILTY!!! I DON'T CARE IF I'M JUST BEING A BITCH NOW, YOU'RE THE ONE FUCKING WITH THE DAMNED BITCHES!!! STRIKE ME WITH THUNDER FOR ALL I CARE, CAUSE THAT MAKES ME END UP IN THE FUCKING HOSPITAL AND I STILL GET FULL PERCENT MARKS ANYWAY WHEN I GET BACK TO THAT PILE OF SHIT YOU'D CALL SCHOOL!!! HADES HAS MUCH HIGHER STRATEGY THAN YOU DO ON THIS CASE! ALL HAIL HADES!!! Never mind, scratch that. ALL HAIL ALL UNDERWORLD IMMORTALS!!! (Includes Anubis, the Grim Reaper, Hades, Persephone and blah blah blah :D I really, truthfully love them all)

Praise me how, Hidan xD I love playing around with colors :3

Okayy, manga time o3o }}}  Sorenari ni Shinken nandesu - Manga Fox

This is a pretty good read, even for mutuals. :) And the drawing isn't so bad either (but the artist lacks it when it came to the scene... =,=). So 5 over 5! Damn, I love this manga! xD Also my personal reference for drawing lil' kids. x3~

1 comment:

  1. nini, i was laughing and laughing when i was reading your post and idk y. haha

    HI FIVE 'cos i definitely understand how you feel. IM FEELING EXACTLY THE SAME.

    miserable life we have eh? :(

    ReplyDelete