Pages

Sunday, June 5

Condoms

Okay,what's the occasion? I was in the middle of surfing the net when suddenly there were fireworks outside somewhere in the city. That's what you get for having a city view in your house. It lasted for so long, and I just kept staring at it while trying to type this thing. I'm quite familiar with my keyboard now, but my typing skills aren't so elite xD~ Oh, and I was listening to Linkin Park's latest song Iridescent. Kinda suits the mood, lawl (I wasn't really listening to the lyrics xD)
-
Anyway, today after going to the clinic (yes, people, I got sick), I went to 7 Eleven to buy MILK!!! (I guess that's how I got so tall xD) Then I thought I saw chewing gum packs at the front of the counter, so I ran over to read the description. 
-
Warning: Please discontinue reading this if you're not comfortable with sexual or political content.
-
...Turns out they were condoms that come in flavors (who the fuck would care about the flavor? =A=''' Maybe I'll know much, much later when some anonymous slut friend of mine gossips about her own sex life). Well finally, Malaysia has come out public about sex!
-
!!! Oh wait, something's going on in the Cheras Stadium. I see lots of colored smoke (mostly pink, yellow and green) and a pink hot air balloon...or at least I think it's one. I think some celebrity came to perform or something, but I don't know which. Speaking of that, Lady Gaga's album is freakkin' OUT!!! I HAVE TO BUY IT!!! OMG OMG OMG IT'S OUT!!! XDXDXD Hope she visits Malaysia if she's planning for world tour!!!  Woot!!! Oh, and check the details. I know what's guud for you x) ~ And I sooo want the special edition! It has this Lil' Monster ID that gets you special Gaga offers!!! Dx I want it sooooo bad~~~ A lot of other artists admire her too, she is soooo cool xD
-
Oh, anyway, back to politics. Finally, Malaysia becomes open about sex and their safety precautions (or that's what I hope so, since this is the first time I see them out in the open). They really have to open up more like Americans. Oh, and here's a mini spoiler. Do you know in one of my abandoned/discontinued stories, I was given an errand by a gay friend of mine to buy condoms? Roflmfao~~~~
-
So open up, Asians!!! Don't be so tight up with cultures and no-sex-and-dating-before-college! There's this thing called abortion and school counseling. NINI OUT~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment