Pages

Friday, June 24

Blackout, End of Exams and the Grassfield.

Last night was really irritating. I was watching an MV of I Need A Doctor (by Dr. Dre, Eminem and Skylar Grey) when suddenly, POOF! The lights went out. I was staring at my computer in the dark for quite a while before my mind started to function and think...

Shit. Is everything auto-saved?
So I went upstairs while trying to find my phone. Phone, phone, phone. Then I tried to find my torchlight, because hand-phones are not meant to enlighten my current situation, literally. The only torchlight I remember owning is one that I got back when I was six or seven. Or eight. And it had PowerPuff Girls print on it. I waved it around for a while, but later realized the bulb was blinking, and my mind was like, this is bad, this is bad, I'm gonna end up in one of them horror movies, this is baaaaad. So I went to find my box of glowsticks and sat by the entrance of my bedroom wondering which color to use. In the end I used classic green, and invaded my parent's room. Can you believe my daddy actually wanted to shower in the dark? He did. =A= xD lawl~ And I was in a corner of their room folding moar paper shuriken. Then I went back into my room and fooled around with my glowstick xD. I feel like Fish from Chicken Little x3~ 



Aurora! :D

The lights came back an hour later. But I kept playing xD


Oh, and by the way, today is the LAST DAY OF EXAMS!!! Man, I feel awesome xD. The only thing I'm sad about is that I didn't get to any hangout. =A= Cries~ During KH I had to keep reminding myself to take my time to answer the damned questions, but in the end I still got half an hour left =3=. So what else? I drew. Ended up being a pretty good drawing xD~

Man, I gotta start creating some stuff soon; either through writing or drawing or making. I don't care, I need to get mah spark back!!! Maybe I'll post a oneshot or something before Chapter 2 of Abilities is out. Give me a week. :)

Oh, and every rest time between exams for the last week, Kitty, Beatrice and I usually fool around in the grass field failing to STUDAY. xD!!! Sometimes Alison and Karmen would join in too, if they're also out early :D!!! Here are things I remembered we did on the memorable grass field...
  • Watched a cat dig a hole and pooped in it. Taught us a lesson of NEVER stepping foot on the sand part of the grass field again. 
  • Beatrice tries to find mimosa while Kitty stomps on them before she could get to them. 
  • Being racists about blackbirds invading our grass field. 
  • Run around, dance around and play around in "Australia" (It was only another smaller sand part). I owned Sydney. XD PWNED
  • We claimed the biggest pile of sand "Russia" with "mine bombs" (that idea was from Kitty, because of the cat poop xD). Then two Jr1s came and "invaded" Russia, alien style (they drew circlies in them!!! =A=)
  • Oops, forgot to mention what we danced. Includes Caramelldansen and Nyan Cat!!
  • We found a stick next to the construction site. Used that to draw, swing it around and pretended it was a tower in Australia and invaded it ourselves. 
  • Had a mini picnic, since the teachers thought we were doing that.
  • Had everyone from the C block staring at us. We hazz FANS!!!!
And much, MUCH moar that I can't remember anymore. Man, those times are AWESOME. I wish we could do that AGAIN. Too bad Charmaine missed out on everything :P~ Oh well. There's always next semester. 
People who saw us do all this crazy shit: Jiayin, Kyle Ng, Wong Kai En, the two Chickens, the pregnant Cat that pooped, some of the Jr3B, and possibly moar xD

Peace. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment