Pages

Saturday, July 2

Friends > Love

There were times 
That I know
I could never
Reach you
But that's when I
Have to stop
Looking at 
You
And 
Around me instead

I have friends
That I know
Will never hurt me
That know me best
Know how to 
Comfort me
Make me 
Smile again
Laugh again
Play again
Bring me into 
Bliss
Happiness
Euphoria
That seems eternal

I know
They love me
More than 
You can possibly do

Friends
Can take a
Lover's place
They 
Know me 
Longer
Better 
Than you do
And
When things
Got worse
Eventually we'd
Still patch things up
And be together again

Yes
I lived in fear
And love of you
But I still have them

I Don't Need An Eternal Partner 
To Get Through High School
Because
I Have Something Much Better. 

:)

For Him
And every friend 
That had always 
Been there for me

No comments:

Post a Comment