Pages

Thursday, July 28

For the past weeks

Dude, time to update. Can't neglect my blog for now. Alright, I'll try my best to remember everything that happened for the past two weeks. 

Last Thursday, some school from Tokyo 东京女学馆 came all the way here for a visit, and boy was their English and Mandarin bad as hell!!! Then the date also clashed with the damned 国语双周, so Peanut had to go and participate the Malay Essay Writing Competition. Just his luck, the Japanese students came to visit us in 漫画组!!! I laughed my ass off knowing he missed this BIG TIME. And on the next day, he was so frustrated he ran around looking for friends to console him. Ahahaha! xD!!!

I fear Fridays for the past three weeks. We started to 练跳绳, and our P.E. class clashed with the Junior's recess time. And Friday mornings are when that damned CD comes down to play basketball, which is only like, he's in the court beside. Can he go away? Please? My weakest point in sports is jumping rope, and I really REALLY don't want him to be THERE!!! Gaaaaawd, I'm surprised I didn't die from embarrassment. TTATT

Next week is gonna be HUGE. There's 英文双周, there's no more 漫画组, which will be replaced by different schedules like the English Writing Competition xD!!! And Open Day is on next Sunday, which is when we will do our Flash Mob. We're gonna do CARAMELLDANSEN!!! Kitty and I made a retarded version of the chorus part, I can't wait!!! x3x3x3!!!
A few days ago in the morning before class, I had to accompany Kitty to sweep the 公共区. She fell several steps off the stairs, and later hit her broom on the wall in frustration, lawl. Then after a teacher in the scene had left, she was cursing and cursing why the hell do we students have to sweep the 公共区 and what are 校工s for. I had to listen to her everything since I'm her mom. :P Don't mind actually xD
For the last three nights I seemed to have managed to remember parts of my dream too. Time for my dream journal!!!

Wednesday night, not trying to be racist here, but I saw some black people having some triangle love affair at a McDonald branch. Minutes later I was running downhill with Janice while holding a teal A3 sized book and singing some random song from its pages. She was shooting me with a gun that holds pencil bullets, and I used the book as a shield. ==''' I know, retarded right? I'm not even racist to black people!!! -.-

The next morning Charmaine told me to dream of CD.
Thursday night, I found myself in a classroom slash disco pub that was playing Hatsune Miku's songs. I only remembered Tree In Our Homeland, which is the only song I responded to in that time. After that I was in the basketball field of our high school, which for some reason is awfully packed. I also saw the P.E. teacher, 林老师who asked me to help hold his skipping ropes for a moment. The handle were HUGE as HAWAII DRUMS. That freaked me out a little, really. =A=!!! The only thing related to CD in this dream was his white bag, which is quite weird. It was leaning against the basketball pole. ==

Last night, I was in a larger school, like any other dream. This school has a lot of abandoned lots in random places. We were sharing a class, and I finally saw CD as Charmaine requested. But the funny thing is, his school uniform was in blue camouflage color, and Charmaine (in the dream) said he's wearing that because he's a 留级生. That kinda hurt me a little, but somehow I also find it amusing. We were all sitting on the floor, with my class in the interior of the  classroom while his is on the exterior. He kept looking back at me. o_______0'''
Then, I was at some shitty small apartment full of furniture on shelves like an Ikea store. My mind told me it was Joe's house. The ceiling just behind the entrance seemed to have a hatch that could lead you to the attic if you knew how to open it, but I didn't want to. I think I was searching for something in there among the bookshelves, but I forgot what, and I was fearing that someone might catch me once that brown door beside the entrance door opens. I think it was Leong Rong Fei in monkey mode or Mojojojo. Either way it has to do with monkeys. I can't believe I'm having monkeyphobia again in my dream world. 
Later then, I was with some anonymous gang discovering an abandoned part of school. I pulled open the metal shutters, and it revealed a science lab. Water was running out of every tap, and we didn't know why. 

Then I woke up. 

Well, that's all for today's post. I promised myself to limit my online time, so there. :P ~ Until then, people!!! :D~

No comments:

Post a Comment