Pages

Saturday, July 2

Worst. Birthday. Week. EVAR.

I'm finally baaaaaack~!!! No, I'm not dead. Yes, I haven't submitted any stories. Yes, I'm being a lazy ass. And yes, my birthday is on 28th of June, in case no one noticed. But this has to be my worst birthday week EVER!!! Let me list out the events that happened on each day, and then I'll leave you guys to judge after you read this. 
 
June 27, Monday, Yihong's birthday
Alright, exams are over! Back to school. But what the FUCK?! No As for my maths?!?! I am soooooo pissed. And what more, the other exam sheets I received are all...disappointments. I am starting to regret, which is something I promised myself I'm not supposed to do. Well, I just broke it. 
 
June 28, Tuesday, MY birthday
More exam sheets, MOAR disappointments. This day is not getting any better, not even for MY sake. At least I received gifts as well :) ~ But still. At least tomorrow I have Arts...right?
 
June 29, Wednesday, Koe Yueh's Birthday 
WRONG! The teacher was absent. So much for last-minute touches on my dinosaur drawing. Jeez. Then in the KCN meeting the editor said we won't be planning for the next issue until next year. So much for the excitement. By the way, Yueh is a friend of mine, we haven't seen each other in 2 years already x3. Happy birthday!
 
June 30, Thursday, Seng Ken's Birthday
Man, I can't believe I forgot about this brat's birthday. He's my second favorite cousin next to Ivan :D. But anyway, some of the teachers are still trying to explain difficult problems from the exam sheets, while some had already started teaching because our JUEC trials are on August. Gosh, ain't that exciting? (Sarcasm noted). Some people still wished me happy belated birthdays. Thanks to those guys. It's the only thing that made me smile for the last three days. 
 
1st July, Friday, some senior's Birthday that I never talk to anymore
It somehow feels more like a Saturday, really. Even some of my friends thought so. Because Fridays are supposed to be days that we feel relieved, and none of us felt relieved at all. I think I'm starting to hate Fridays as well. 
 
2nd July, Saturday, Dana's Birthday
 
As everyone in school predicted, this Saturday is boring and the opposite of eventful. The only scene that I was close to laughing is me and Kitty insulting about Hatsune Miku (from Vocaloid) in front of our friend here Peng Siong, who worships this computer program like she's God or something. Ahaha. 
Worst. Birthday Week. Evar. 
 
So anyway, I'm starting to read fiction again, which feels great. So I'll be delaying a lot of stuff on the internet for the next four months, because July's for studying, August is for trials, September is for MOAR studying, and October is when the JUEC COMES. So yeah. 
 
Hope my high school life doesn't get worse from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment