Pages

Friday, July 29

Homostuff.

I gotta say, every yaoi-themed manga I ever came across has NEVER skipped the sex scenes. It gets on my nerves som- no, most of the time. The yaoi manga I liked best and gave me quite the impression is the last manga I reviewed,  Sorenari ni Shinken nandesu (I'm Serious In My Own Way). It has an amazing plot, and to top it off the sex scene only comes much later, much to my relief. It has nothing to do with the artist's otherwise amazing skills in drawing.

Let me tell you guys, yaoi mangas could give you an unhealthy lifestyle. The first gay couple I've seen online is BeVin (Ben and Kevin from Ben 10. A note for my friends: I know, gross right). At first I was like any other yaoi fangirl, but later the symptoms faded when I turned 14 in 2010. The symptoms are: always having dirty thoughts, wondering if that guy in front of you is gay, and if he tops or bottoms, those kinds of stuff. I told you, it's SCARY. Even some of my friends in 漫画组 are just like this. So if you're not affected yet, DO NOT COME INTO THIS WORLD. It shows a hell lot of dicks and sperm. (highlight at your own risk to see what I'm trying to say)

Maybe I'll try to find a manga that'll scare the neutral readers into yaoiphobics. To be honest, yaoi actually means gay sex with no decent plot whatsoever. But other than that word, I have no idea what else to call gay themes! So I'll just stick with this phrase.

So beware of the NEXT LINK.

xD TEEHEE

No comments:

Post a Comment