Pages

Sunday, July 17

I love you :)

Things that have been nagging in my brain for the last two, three weeks. I can't get it out of my head, someone help me. I hope typing this out helps erase it from my memory. And some of them are part of my journal. I'm lazy to categorize them now. xD
  • COOKIES. COOKIES. COOKIES. COOKIES. 
  • I have to study right now. Like, RIGHT NOW. Especially my Sejarah. Anytime now. 
  • You know I love you, right? (To someone in particular, fuck this =.=)
  • COOKIES. COOKIES. COOKIES. COOKIES. COOKIES. (I even said it out loud at one point)
  • How science can be used in magic in lots of ways!!! *inserts double rainbow here* (P.S. yes it has to do with Halovillea, and if I explain, it'd take hours, so it's a no go)
  • COOKIES. 
  • Study. RIGHT NOW. 
  • I like celebrities with bad-boy looks. Apparently HE is just the same. What more I only liked those celebs AFTER him. Oh, the HORROR
  • COOKIIIIIEEEESSSSSSSS
  • Peanut butter. 
  • COOKIES!!!!!!! (Fail in converting from cookies to peanut butter =A=!!!)
  • I wanna wear a skirt on my next hangout...but it also depends on who's going too. xP
  • Fuck my karangan. Screw Malay. I'm so migrating as soon as possible. 
  • Could I study already?!?!
  • CHICKEN DANCER CHICKEN DANCER CHICKEN DANCER. 
  • COOKIES. 
  • CHICKEN DANCER AND COOKIES. (I know right?)
  • I'm not planning on confessing, Charmaine!!! Not until something major happens anyway. And don't you go making one yourself. 
  • I wanna go to Disney Land. NOW. With my buddies. Imma make a list. :P
  • I am seriously tempted to dance Po Pi Po. We're serious about this, right, Kitty? :D
  • That's it, I'm going to study. Bye Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment