Pages

Monday, September 12

Noe Mooncakes ;A;

This year's 中秋节 I didn't get to play any lanterns! ;A;!!! Not even a single candle... Heck, not even a mooncake in sight for the celebration! All I did was study, study, study, then slack off quite often to draw some Pokemon stuff (I'm currently in a Pokemon frenzy right now)

Okay, so exams kinda destroyed the mooncake festival in a way, so one of my friends say. Actually, the exam only just ruined the mood more, but he'd still say it's still the same, so I'll just let it slide. 
So I started a new sketchbook (the 7th since late 2009, to be precise) in mid August, and it was the biggest distraction (aside from my netbook) in my studies so far. What do I do?! I bring it to school moar often than I bring my 笔记本... I feel so guilty. I'm so dead in the JUEC trials. I could just crawl into a hole and die now. 

Next up is Pokemon!!! (Well excuse me for trying to kill time). I know most people say the new series, Black & White kinda sucks on design, and it's true, because I would only prefer to draw less than 10 of those Pokemon out of...155, and that's something. And for some reason, I find Dewott and Oshawott cute together. o___0 As in really close guardian-cutelittlekid cute. Yes, that's an intimate relationship, but they really look sweet together oA0~ 

Next up is Zekrom and Reshiram, the big representatives of Black & White. Reshiram looks like half lamb to me, and there's that weird tuft of fur coming out between its legs, which is quite disturbing, because it looks like it could be not-so-successfully hiding its genital parts. So yes, as usual I prefer Zekrom, the awesome ebil electric dragon!!! He's quite hard to draw though, which adds to the challenge x3!!! 

I'm a sucker for badassness. 

And quite proud of it. 

Okay, I have nothing left to declare for the day. See you soon if I survive October.

No comments:

Post a Comment