Pages

Sunday, September 25

10 dollars redemption?

A ten-dollar note was pushed into my sight on the counter at a supermarket. Confused, I lifted my head to see him trying to hide his expression through his bangs. Taking the note, I tried to return it to him. 
 
'Joe, I don't need this. Hey Joe, Joe!'  
 
He still won’t look up. 
 
‘Joe.’ 
 
I daren’t touch him. He looked guilty of something. 
 
Suddenly, I felt CD coming. 
 
And that was one part of the dream I find funny from last night. I remember somewhen before this scene I loaned ten bucks to Joe, then he returned immediately, and this one would make double the amount. And only a little before the extra loan, I was outside the supermarket (in a shopping mall) sitting alone at a table of some cafe or bakery, and I saw CD and his friends hanging out at an open bar just at the opposite, or something of the like. I didn't want to feel awkward, so I went into the supermarket to release some tension. Who knew that guy would leave the midgets and start following me. Then I ran into Joe. 
 
I suddenly sense deja vu, with the part where Joe is hiding from me with that pile of grass he'd call his hair. Maybe I had the same dream or something. Please, let this be a one-time thing. This dream is like a message that the reason Joe is not talking to me is because he feels guilty and owes me something. =A=''' Well, that's pretty much bullshit. 
 
Alright, hope nothing similar of this shit happens in school today. Nini out to get her papers marked. GAWD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment