Pages

Thursday, September 22

Middle-of-Exams Day.

FUCK. SHIT. WHAT THE HELL? DIE. SCREWED. 
 
Ah, first thought of the day. Don't you just love random quotes? Once again, I woke up late. THREE HOURS LATE this time. I wasted three fucking hours sleeping. Thank Saomozenth it's chinese geography today, or I'm going into my twice-a-year PMS mood (you better count yourself lucky for not getting to see my emo wrath). 
 
Okay, the objective sheet wasn't that hard, but I think I'm screwed on the subjective part. I don't I'll ever get an A on ANYTHING. God, why do I keep forgetting that the trials' marks will be recorded in our school report? I am sooooooooo dead. 
 
So tomorrow is Merge Science!!! I have no idea how you translate 普科 to English, but since it's all three sciences merged into one, I guess Merge Science good enough (Well, at least it's logical). 
 
I have been studying Chemi for three days straight instead of a proper subject, and I still haven't finished taking notes because I was taking my sweet time writing it. I think I'm going to take the midnight train tonight to Hell and ask the Devil for some advice to cheat on my exams tactics to study. Yeah. 
 
At least I didn't watch any HK drama today (because I panic-screamed at Ivan not to watch it, haha. We kept acting out our own drama instead while speaking Cantonese, LMAO).
 
Okay, after I catch up with some comic updates I'm off. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment