Pages

Friday, September 23

blargh one random random

3:54am. The exact same time I woke up yesterday morning. 
 
AND this morning too. 
  
But whatev, all that shit is over. Maths should be a piece of cake if I don't mess it up and did the graphs correctly. Haha, now I'm currently searching for random songs from a few years ago and also some lyrics. I have this habit of making songs into different genres whenever I feel like it, usually metal to R&B (lol, I know, impossible). Currently trying to imagine Best of You by Foo Fighters, Nini's converted version. If I haven't gave up on piano half my lifetime ago I would have played it out and post it up here or something of the like :D. But nah, when I look at others reading their music theory book like they were psyched or something, I'm glad I did. xD
 
Alright, so today I've been sleeping the whole afternoon through, so it's not much going on at my grandma's house. 
 
Then when I came onto Facebook, two of my friends were commenting what to do after the big exams, and I have some ideas already, but the thing is, I don't want to be the host Dx!!! It's so annoying, I tell you, I hate leading. 
 
Anyway, what I want to do is play in a water park, an amusement park, maybe try out some awesome outdoor games like paintball, archery and horse-riding (I'd like to rip the guts out of the guide that tucks on the reins before I get the horse all to myself, haha). Oh, and pancakes! It can't be complete without pancakes! Or we could just go on a movie marathon at a sleepover and do shit. Of course, I would continue on most of my previously discontinued projects, like the Landscapes Project and Haloville Cards (but I think I'd just throw the old ones away and start anew, because my old style is just simply UGLEH Dx). 
 
Just watched a Best of You cover, acoustic and in country genre. It's good, and a little close to my style. I think I'll post it up if I feel like it :P. 
 
Alright, now off to read some retarded comic and arrange some music and drawings. :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment