Pages

Thursday, September 29

Dreams ain't Bullshit, Sweeties.

Dreams do come true!!! I'm going to go all fangirl for a moment, so if you'll excuse me. 

So I haven't been seeing CD for the last few days, and I was starting to miss him. Then yesterday I was like wondering, if I could just dream of his face once, I'd be happy enough and can go for another week without him. Then this morning in the van, I suddenly remembered last night's dream. There was a maze-like shopping mall, and then I was running after a classmate of his, and suddenly there he was, just outside of the mall. 
 
Today we had a PMR speech during the junior's recess hour. I saw him. :D 
 
Lol, this is the first time that I actually feel happy about seeing him again. Don't any of you dare link this post to him, or I'll hunt you down and pull out your organs. FRESH. 
 
So anyway, I browsed through a little more of the Dream Dictionary of frequent stuff I dream about... school. 
 
To dream that you are in school indicates that you sill harbor unsettled feelings and emotions about your youth. You may feel insufficient and unable to perform a task to the best of your ability. You may be experiencing some sort of divine revelation.

If you are still in school and you dream about school, then this can simply be a reflection of your experiences. In addition, a dream that takes place in school may represent morals that you have been taught throughout your life.

High school represents a turning point in life. It is a time when one meets lifetime friends, commits silly mistakes, and shared hopes and dreams. A mixture of emotions, expectations, and memories gushes out from the thought of high school.

To dream about high school refers to lessons learned and preparations made for life.

Dreaming of high school likewise brings to mind your parents' expectations from you. To fail high school indicates doubt in your abilities or accomplishments in your life, based on previous failure or insecurities you had in high school.

To dream that you have a crush on somebody mirrors the same fondness and physical attraction you have for a particular person in your waking life. To get a glimpse of your crush in your dream suggests your preoccupation and lingering thoughts about him/her. You will often dream of your crush if you thought of him/her or experienced a significant encounter with that person during the day.

To dream that your crush does not harbor mutual feelings for you indicates that you are unaware of how your crush actually feels about you. You are unsure if your crush likes you or not.

Okay, so the last two paragraphs are about crushes. But I never had a dream similar to the last paragraph though; in fact it's the opposite. Shopping mall again, with CD dragging me everywhere and stuff, lmao. I'm not gonna say any more for now, and it's like, 15 minutes to midnight. Haha. CIAO.

No comments:

Post a Comment