Pages

Monday, October 3

Hell lot of MANGA LINKS.

Man, it's been helluva while since I shared some yaoi manga links. =3=... Alrighty, so here are some recommendations. I dunno if I'm repeating, but who cares, they're really good anyways :D~ Oh, and just move your mouse over to the titles, it's linked to the comic.
  
Lovers Doll - A sweet and cute story with awesome climax. Shimeji is really really CUTE!!! The story would seem a little bit shorter compared to others, but it's a good story nonetheless. I declare it Manga of the Month!!! xD!!!
  
You Will Fall In Love - Also has great climax (as in plot kind of climax, not the perverted kind). It also has a sequel, You Will Drown In Love, which is also pretty okay for me. Cheh, I only like this manga for Reiichirou's hair anyway, lol . And of course, the little humor about the hakamas in the end of the first volume.
 
And if you're really bored, as in really really bored, this is a freakin' LONG series of yaoi manga... Love Mode. It has 11 volumes, and the artist's style of drawing chins kinda freaks me out, but I'm sure readers can get used to it after a while. The plot isn't so bad either, except a little too fairy-taleish in some parts.  i repeat, only when you're super-uber BORED.
 
A series of one shots, starting with this one Aimai Na Kankei, it is pretty cool, but of course, there's a hell lot of H in there, so if you wanna protect your virgin eyes you better hell NOT click the link! Bu then again, almost every yaoi manga has H scenes. Oh, and the sequels are written in the summary, by the way, in case you missed it. 
 
Love Hustler is sort of an adventurous story about treasure-hunting and all that crap. It has a little humor in some parts, but it's not all that good. I only liked the birds and that male character with goggles (I forgot his name because it's been a while since I read that comic and hell would freeze if I bothered to browse through all that just to find out). Just...you know, just read if you're really, really bored.But of course, not as bored as Love Mode bored. I'm telling you, it took me MONTHS to finish that thing! Dx!!!
 
Loveholic - Quite a nice story to go. Cute and obvious denial from uke, sure, that's kinda gross for me, but the plot makes up for it. The third or fourth volume about the seme's past is kinda' sad, though. :( ...Kinda sweet if you ignored all that.
 
I am so not gonna type the title of this manga, because the romaji is simply too long, and it has no proper translation on the page!!! Heck, I'm too lazy to copy and paste too, but it's still one click away anyway. The extra chapter is kinda' amusing. Lol.
 
The most seme-hilarious yaoi manga I've ever seen, Virgin Star. Relax, it's not as perverted as it sounds...not until the other couples' scenes come in anyway...okay, you gotta ignore that. Just click it.
  
This manga took me forever to find. Heck, I recommended so many before this one just because I clicked link after link trying to FIND THIS PIECE OF SHIT. But it's a good piece of shit, nonetheless. Uso to Kiss is the only incest manga I liked so far, and it's a tad bit complicated due to their mother being a whore and all, but it's good for me nonetheless. I FINALLY FOUND IT!!! You have no idea how RELIEVED I felt when I first laid eyes on that page! Dx!!!
 
...Wow, that's a lot of manga I put on my blog today. Ehehe. 
 
Alright, I gotta rant about PMRs later. That's more than enough for one day.I can't believe I keep slacking off on the EVE of this important but not-so-important event! CIAO NOW.
 
OK, OK, ONE MORE. JUST ONE MORE. Ousama game is not really that good a manga, but I like the design in it (it's fantasy-themed). I'm putting the link here just for future reference. Done for real now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment