Pages

Wednesday, October 5

SECOND DAY OF PMR

Well, Geography was a...surprise, to say the least. I'll get back on that later.
 
So yeah, today is the second day of PMR, and I have made it through, although I think the thing that nearly killed me today is the boredom instead. So English was DUH, easy peasy, but I was being paranoid as usual (mood set specially for PMR week) and went to triple-check the answers. Of course, being my retarded self I just had to write some stupid comments on other wrong answers along the way, lol. 
 
Then comes the second paper, where we have to write the essay and novel thingie. I think my essay is good enough, but I also have the feeling that I messed up on the novel part where you have to write an event that made you unhappy. I was bored after I finished, so I started writing a freeload version on the blank side of the paper. People keep thinking that I really wrote that for the PMRs when I showed it to them after that. Like HELLO. One? I would never be THAT paranoid to write 200 words worth of a passage on the question paper before really writing it down on the answer sheet. Two, if I really wrote this version, I'm just kissing 10 marks goodbye. Three, when I finished writing this shit I only had like, 5 minutes left. But this is of course after I finished the REAL thing. 
 
Just for laughs? I'll submit it in the next post. xD!!!
 
Okay, so after that was FOUR HOURS of nothingness. FOUR WHOLE HOURS. However did a dull and boring girl like me get to survive through that time of no purpose? Alright, let's list it out. 
 
First hour. Went to buy some food, ate it at the 看台, then started reading Geography. It was boring, but hey, at least it's progress. My friends started coming in just because I sat there. There was Wern Shien, Jia Wei, her friend from Jr3A, Carmen, Janice, Jolyn and Sook Yuen. 
 
Second hour. It started raining. Thank Saomozenth the Jr3I (or some other low class) made a stupid decision and went back to the building earlier than they wanted. They weren't really studying, and more like fooling around screaming and uh, more screaming. The weather cooled a bit too :D. 
 
Third hour. Stopped raining for a while, and CD came by with his friends and and an iPod Dock. Not a moment too soon, it started getting hot. I sat away from that gang to get a cooler spot, and guess what? They started playing music. Well, sure, all of them are music that I liked, but excuse me, I'm studying here. It was a huge surprise none of the Double D caught them. I mean, it was so freaking LOUD. And clear too, but seriously, I can't concentrate. Especially with CD there looking over occasionally (=_=), and when I took one glimpse, just ONE glimpse at him...he was breathing into someone's phone. Or at least I think it's a phone...GAWD, LEAVE ME ALONE! 
 
One hour left, and we went back to the building. Nini survived four hours of boredom. Dx!!!
 
Yeah! Geography has colored pictures! Finally, the government understands that we are still considered children and need more colors in our lives. But...21 pages...isn't that too much? I was like, what the shit. Even Michelie can read this thing without her glasses. Anyway, it was pretty easy on some parts, but there are also some that make me doubt seriously. I hate that kind of feeling. Reminds me of BM. GUH. Forget it. 
 
Okay, so tomorrow is Science, followed by three hours of moar boredom, and later Sejarah. I HAVEN'T EVEN TOUCHED MY SCIENCE TEXTBOOK. I am so dead, unless I pull an all-nighter, which I don't wanna. So Saomozenth please have mercy on me. Dx!!!
 
After submitting my parody, I'll be off to cram Science into my head then. Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment