Pages

Wednesday, October 5

Modal Answer Parody

Based on one novel above, describe an event that makes you feel unhappy. Support your answer with evidence from the novel.
 
Modal Answer of Phantom of The Opera (by NINI)
 
In the novel 'The Phantom of The Opera' written by Gaston Leroux, the event that makes me unsatisfied is, well, EVERYTHING. What's so good about Christine Daae anyway? And oh my God, Raoul has been stalking her for what, 4 YEARS? That, my friend, is FREAKY. I thought that was bad enough, but then even my favorite character, Erik started to stalk her as well?! Is she really that pretty? I'd prefer Erik kidnapping Raoul ANY DAY. Hadn't Christine's parents ever taught her not to speak to strangers? Especially strangers whose body or FACE you never SAW. She should have changed rooms immediately on the first day she heard Erik talk to her. Yeah, that's it, that's the scene I'm unhappy with! YOU DO NOT TALK TO STRANGERS, CHRISTINE. And look how you ended up. Okay, let's ignore the fact that Raoul is a stalker here.* Without Erik you could still meet Raoul (somehow), demand him to get you a coach, get famous, and still get to stay in the beautiful country of France! But noooooo, you had to mix yourself up in all this load of DRAMA. ALL BECAUSE YOU TALKED TO A STRANGER. So there you go, the moral of Phantom of The Opera. Jesus, and you'd think children would know it already. 
 
(207 words)
 
*No, I decided that I cannot ignore that Raoul is a stalker. There you have it. 
 
Warning: Nini does not guarantee anything on anyone who writes this passage for real. Feel free to add curse words into the passage, but any consenquences that come after writing this passage will not be held responsible by author.

No comments:

Post a Comment