Pages

Tuesday, October 4

THIS IS SPARTA!!! PMR

Weird. I don't feel sleepy. Not willing to wake up, yes, but not sleepy. 
 
Stare at ceiling. Stare at lamp. Stare at Shiro. 
 
What the hell, why am I not sleepy? 
 
Ah, PMR. What, PMR? PMR. PMR. PMR. 
 
Ugh. I wanna sleep. 
 
Set alarm to an hour later...
  
NO. NO. BAD NINI. YOU WAKE UP NOW. You better drag your sorry ass off that bed NOW and hurry up and research for some karangan NOW.
 
But...UGH...Don't want...One hour...I'm really bad at karangan...
 
NOW. 
 
Nonononononono. Shiro...Hugs...PMR PMR PMR...
 
2am. 2am alright? 
 
Neh, still don't have time. Need to shower. Then, how many hours left to study? Ah, lazy count...
 
You're not gonna sleep with your mind all fuzzy like that. It just feels so WEIRD. 
 
Buh. BUHGUHUH. 
 
WELL FINE. 
 
This is war. THIS IS WAR. THIS IS HELLUVA FREAKING WAR, YOU DAMN PIECE OF SHIT GOVERNMENT! YOU WANT A WAR!? YOU GET ONE! THIS IS WAR, ALRIGHT, THIS! IS! WAR!!!
 
*while going to shower...
 
Damn, that's the weirdest way to wake up in my whole life. Took me an hour to come to my senses. Better blog this. But anyway... THIS IS WAR, YOU HEAR ME?! THIS IS WAR!!!!
  
P.S. If you don't see me blogging in two weeks, you will know that I have died bravely and honorably on the battlefield. Farewell, my mates.

No comments:

Post a Comment