Pages

Saturday, October 8

I Don't Give a DAMN + Cod fish with BrunettePhobia

I Don't Give A Damn...
...Because KH is logic, chinese is peanut and math is peanut. 
 
I have the strongest urge to make this gal say it for real in GIF while swinging her smoke around.
 
What?! My three-day break is over already?! Unfair!!! Now I have to start studying again. Neh, maybe later. For now I just don't wanna give a damn. 
 
I haven't inked something since FOREVER. So this is a little something to lift my spirits. I liked how she turned out, I don't think I wanna color her at all xD. I think I'll only start studying in the noon or something, or pull an all-nighter instead if I'm just lazy again. For now I just wanna playyy...
 
Oh, and I had the weirdest dream last night. This time as in illogical weird. 
 
First scene was in my classroom. I have no idea how it happened, but suddenly every one of my classmates start screaming about CD coming to confess to me and shit. Before this scene I remember taking a glimpse of him, but now I was like, OHSHITOHSHITOHSHIT he's gonna GET ME!!! What the hell do I do, I wanna jump out the window SO BAD! Then one of my friends told me he was already outside. But he wasn't there. I was looking around....
 
And that somehow winded up in another shopping mall maze, this time a little darker and set underground. This is my fevorite scene. My friends and I were on a treasure hunt to win some sort of prize, and we were like, RAIDING THE WHOLE STREET. Which was awesome, by the way. I wish I could do that in real life.
 
Then we got wounded up in a room with some sort of clown with brown hair. I remember Michelie being there. He was about to attack two brunettes when suddenly a HUGE cod fish nearly swallowed that clown's head whole from the back. I'm telling you, the clown's head was HUGE despite it being a midget. Then the midget clown got that fish outta its head and KOed it in no time. I think the two brunettes (both guys), Michelie and I got rid of that freaky clown later. 
 
But then, the FISH COMES BACK FOR REVENGE. Some girl in the background concluded that the clown's brown hair had given it brunettephobia, so it attacked the two guys that were with us, who were brothers that are supposed to be owners to that freaky fish, so I guess the fish was also just trying to save them previously, but now it's just gone berserk.
 
The last scene was something about the older brunette gone missing and we were about to start on another quest to save him, and THEN the younger guy admitted that he was gay for his own brother (INCEST!!!). Then the girls started to tease him with dirty jokes, like 'ever dreamed of giving him a blowjob?' EWW, then I woke up. 
 
WEIRDEST. DREAM. EVAR. Even weirder than the one with Jojo. My dream world just can't get any weirder. Dx!!! So scary!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment