Pages

Tuesday, October 11

DAY FOUR OF PMR

Acutally I'm typing this 5 in the morning. I have never felt more tired yesterday!!!
 
From the top. Maths was, like I said, peanut. It's so easy people would cry if they didn't get full marks. I did. I wronged two questions in the objective part. Subjective was later also easy, and thank Saomozenth I checked, or I would have made a hell lot of mistakes. Then I came out early, so I went to the library with Kitty after I ran into her by the shade near C block. Then we also ran into Z just outside the library, so we went in together and studied...okay, more like talked. Michelie was inside there too. So I wasted about half an hour or more talking about inappropriate stuff in the library. 
 
To concentrate on studying, I left the library and went to the shade by the kindergarten and hostel to join my gang of friends. So I studied as much as shit, then went back up about an hour before the exams started. When I was going up the stairs by that shade, I saw some familiar guy playing basketball. I'll get back to this later. 
 
Then KH...I could die. No, wait, I'm dying already. I knew it, I'm not gonna survive this week! Dx!!! I swear to God, I'm so screwed on this subject, more screwed than Sejarah.Which is actually something. UGH. DIEDIEDIE. Then I came out early again, because I couldn't bear the pressure weighing on me, then spent time at the library again. I felt to tired then. 
 
After that I kinda slept immediately at home from 4pm to 2am, which is like 10 hours. Mom did wake me up for dinner during half past seven, but I just went back to sleep again. I never studied for chinese, because I kinda forgot what the hell they're gonna ask in the papers xP. I'm sure it's easy peasy, since it's PMR and the government is racist.
 
Okay, back to that basketball guy. Somehow I can tell if he's CD even without glasses, even though I was still wearing it at that time. I felt like a stalker later after that, ugh.When does this all STOP?!?! I could kill myself just thinking about it. GUH.
 
Alright, see you again tonight. This day better be over with as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment