Pages

Thursday, October 6

DAY THREE OF PMR

Sure, why am I not seeing this coming? I'm surprised I'm still living. I AM GOING TO FAIL SEJARAH.
 
Alright, as usual I'll start from the morning. I had crammed three years of science into my head within three hours, which is considered something...but of course, it also helped that I'm English-spoken. Ok fine, so it's pretty much possible for someone like me. The objective was a little challenging on a question or two, but subjective...
 
Oh, dear Lord. 
 
This is the far most hilarious and boring exam in my life. 
 
I tried not to laugh for the first ten minutes. 
 
But Sejarah? Different  story, duh. It was um, HORRIFYING. All that studying for nothing.If I really fail, I could just kill myself. If my science gets a B, I'll kill myself too, screw the objective.
 
Anyway, in the three free hours between the two subjects, my friends and I had been staying under the shade between the kindergarten and hostel's buildings studying. Nothing eventful happened there, but it was quite peaceful from a certain perspective.
 
Back at there then, I keep thinking. All three years' worth of knowledge will be gone in three hours. That's how school life goes, I guess.
 
But if you want to refine that phrase, okay. We might find our science and geography knowledge handy in the future, but Sejarah? What's there to remember in history? The only thing we'd learn is not to repeat the mistakes in history. Other than that, not much. My country's history isn't much to be proud about. Just penjajahan, perang and perjanjian. So simple to describe.
  
Ah, gotta go now. Ciao. 

No comments:

Post a Comment