Pages

Tuesday, October 11

FINAL DAY OF PMR

Dude, I still have JUECs after this one, damn. But for now, I'll celebrate xD!!! Happy no-more-PMR day!!! Damn, if I were in the mood I'd have even arranged a hangout, except that I didn't. Aw, too bad, but I need to sleep too, damn you. 
 
So yeah, I didn't study for chinese today, and HELL, I actually wrote a freaking STORY for my essay, which usually gets me helluva really low marks, because this is CHINESE. Not english. And me writing stories in chinese is no different from Google Translate. You have no idea, people who do not know chinese at all. I wrote like, 700 characters when the sheet only requested for 220. And let me tell you, 700 is a fucking LOT. It's a miracle I even finished that shit before the time was up! Because my other essay in a different section was like, 500, which is just as much. I could imagine the teacher's expression once she opens my answer sheet. Eyes wide, jaw dropped. Faint. I get a bonus, hell yeah! (Will never happen).
  
The more surprising thing is, I actually used chinese idioms (aka 成语) in there. More than one, I might add. Usually I would just write some random shitty story and be done with it, but wow, PMR must have been stressful to me, because I frikkin' used IDIOMS. The overlong story is usual for me, but the idioms is just out of my character now. GUH. 
 
Then the objective...some are easy, some are plain DIFFICULT, so I'm neutral. But most had said that it was hard when we finally got out of the exam field. Come to think of it, there wasn't even one person cheering that PMR is over and we should totally celebrate together somehow before they go on their own big hangout. Gawd, Jr3 is stressing. 
 
Oh, and I saw my friend Gillian mention on Facebook that our years' PMR was so challenging, it actually got out in the papers! Are you kidding me, it's about time they test us for real! What with all those bullshit questions, but I must say...WHY START WITH OUR YEAR, YOU FUCKING BASTARDS?!?! Can't you torture the juniors instead during 2012? Jesus Christ, is it because you're cancelling PMRs in 2016, and want to make these last years unforgettable or something? BULLSHIT. 
 
That also reminds me that in my year, our UPSRs are also so confusing I saw the media talking about it on television the few days next. And I was like, so is this a huge bonus for us Malaysian kids or something? That would be awesome. I got 5As out of 7 for that, but it wasn't a good thing for me because nearly half of my class got FULL As. Then because of our recent fandom of the Death Note that time, they mimicked L's two-finger pose on their certificates during their 7A photoshoot, LAWL. 
 
Since PMRs stop at 2016, that kinda reminds me that this is a good thing for people born in 2000. But then again, people who are born after 2000 are all illogical and stupid. And rebellious too, I might add. But I doubt that, since our midgets in school are from 1997, and they're awfully noisy enough. But I can't say that I hate everyone more than 6 months younger than me (that's plain age-ist); there's my cousin Ivan born in uh, 2004 (takes me a while to do math, excuse me for now). There's also Crystal and Kristen, born in 1998. They're pretty awesome in the cartoonist club, but I hope not to see their true faces. Oh and that reminds me. Kristen's class has a hell lot of guys framing themselves as gays, so when you go into their classroom, it's practically like a gay pub in there. I'd nosebleed too, if it weren't for the fact they're MIDGETS. 
 
Okay, that looks like a hell lot for today, even though I think I'm not done ranting. Ciao for now. Hope JUECs would be easy on us.

1 comment: