Pages

Wednesday, October 12

Vampire Blakaka.

Forgot to mention my next weirdest dream to anyone today, so Imma blogging again. So yeah, I've been dreaming a hell lot of weird dreams lately. This dream is one of those dream where I hope mom would never know about this, because it's just plain freaky and I hope it will NEVER EVER HAPPEN.
 
So this is one of the rare times that I remember a continuous line of events. My family of three was being chased by some hot, sexy vampire who wanted us dead or something like that, so we tried to lose ourselves among the crowd in a nearby shopping mall. Then my parents got onto the lift while I had to go another way. 
 
Then that vampire caught up on us!!! And then...God, how do I explain this...the lift is made of glass, so I could see mom and dad in there. When the lift started to go upwards, it's like separating layers.Dad stayed down at the ground while mom was going up. Suddenly she jumped off the lift somehow to one of the floors, and then another vampire went and attacked her from the back!
 
Somehow I managed to watch the scene, maybe from a third person's view. When mom fought back, it turns out SHE was a vampire as well and she broke the other vampire into pieces! Like she was made of porcelain or something, GUH.
 
So that's all I remember. Gotta go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment