Pages

Tuesday, October 4

FIRST DAY OF PMR

*Touches self, from head to toe. I'm alive. I'm alive? I'M ALIVE!!! I LIVED THROUGH THE FIRST AND UTMOST TERRIBLE DAY AND I'M ALIVE!!! Omigawd, you have no idea how upset my stomach was this morning, I keep feeling like vomiting! GUH. And I half-expected Michelie to ask for the comic too, lawl. I've drawn four more pages since she last saw it, so yes, she's pretty much excited and demands that I bring it tomorrow, which is not much of a problem, since it's only English and Geography. Besides, there's like, about two to three hours of break between those two subjects! I could've taken a train to Times Square, have an awesome lunch and still come back in time!
 
...Should I? 
 
Nah, I'd get screwed if the principal ever finds out. Or worse, the Double D. 
 
Anyway, it started raining when our Malay essay exams were done with. There was some guy outside our classroom. I didn't see who he was, since he didn't walk by, but when the teacher was collecting papers, he was suddenly yodeling. At least it sounded like that to me. It's kinda hilarious, but I had to keep myself from laughing. My seat is right in front of the teachers' desk at the inmost corner of the room. Yes, the 'yodeling' was pretty loud. 
 
Then after that, the rain got heavier. I ran into a friend of mine at the shade just outside C block, and it was really crowded in there. For a second there it really feels like everyone was queuing up going on a ride in pairs, as if it was an amusement park, lawl. I was completely SOAKED by the time I got into the van. Then the rain got lighter and heavier and lighter and heavier and disappeared completely by the time I got back home. 
 
I thought mom would be working, and dad would be upstairs online, so if I could just sneak past him and not attract too much attention, I'll be into and out of the shower in no time! I don't want him to notice because I had caught the flu recently, and I just know that today's weather had just made it worse.
 
Well, my luck ended right when I walked past the house gates. The inner door was open, and judging by the sounds of it, daddy was watching the telly downstairs. Oh, never mind, if he could just keep his mind on the television...
 
Oh, here comes mom. 'How was school?' 
 
'AH! Don't look at me!' 
 
LOL. First time I actually took those words into account. Alright, gotta type my essay now. Ciao. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment