Pages

Saturday, September 24

Zoo Exhibits in De Library

I forgot to mention this yesterday, but this incident was hilarious.

On the second last day of exams, nobody was really in the mood to study for Math, so we just slouched around in the library. But then, the kindergartens had to come to the library for some reason, so the librarian aunty asked us high schoolers to get into the studying room on the other corner of the library so the kiddies could have their space. So we did as told. 

But when they came, they were staring at us through the window like this was a zoo and we're the animals. Then some guy from Jr3A suddenly came into my view and said, 'Don't worry. I got this covered.' 
 
We went towards the window, and made an Egyptian Dance. 
 
LMAO, that really gave those kids a show xD!!! 
 
Okay, so finally we finished the last paper on our trials. Math was okay, and I nearly didn't make it, but I made a grave mistake on one of those damned questions that would cost me 4 FREAKING MARKS. Yes, to me it's a big deal. Now shaddup. 
 
Okay, now I know what to draw. I might draw SeeU or French-Ass for Kitty, but of course, it depends on my laziness tomorrow. Haha, so much Vocaloid xD~
 
So I just sketched a cool Daemon (from fiction Facade) out on my sketchpad. When I say sketch, it includes pencil shading. And it also means HELL NO, I ain't gonna ink this thing cause I spent too much time pencil-shading this shit already. So Imma keep it at that. And yeah, I got lazy at the wings part. Or more like I softly sketched the base in the background and left it at that. Then I wrote on the wings saying my mood was ruined and I'm just plain lazy. 
 
I think I'll draw Inugo's daughter, Hsane next in my sketchbook. I gotta change her hair and fix her tastes of fashion. In short, she's your average bitchy, rebellious and whiny teenager. What makes her stand out is that she's quite the coward, and is really uncomfortable about her father being an assassin. Yeah, she's pretty much a sickly bitch. Man, if my dad were an assassin, I'd have begged him to be my apprentice or something, haha. 
 
Alright, now off to drawing now. Dunno about my plans tomorrow though. I'll just go with the flow when the time comes xP. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment