Pages

Friday, September 16

I Heart Fatties

For any fat women out there, 
sticks and stones can't hurt us, 
we're beautiful just the way we are. 

This essay is very inspiring for women like me. :D Clickey~

Okay, after reading a hell lot of countless ghost stories for the day, suddenly I got to that link and all that fear of ghosts killing me in dreams and haunted houses had gone, lol. Screw voodoo for now, Imma talk about the issue of being FAT. 

According to society's measures, I'm like, 10 kilos overweight, and I try ignoring that fact, or at least not let it get to me. I know a lot of people can't tell, they think I'm just chubby or at most 50 kilos when the fact is I'm close to 70. I don't know why, but that essay is helluva powerful, and I could brave myself to type this all out suddenly. 

I don't give a shit if you call me fat, because it is the truth you have to deal with, and I'm not gonna do anything about it! So fuck off. 

Fat is just a word. Normal people would find this adjective an insult, but I admire those who actually smile at that word as if it was a praise instead. If you Googled, you might actually find some models who are quite full of meat but at the same time beautiful. 

And besides, I eat because I'm bored and at home alone
(either that or mom's just busy running around ordering the maid, lmao xD). 

AND MOAR FACTS! My dress size is 12 or 14. On rare occasions I could wear M, but that only showed my boobs, which I don't really like whenever I'm depressed or just hating tighties. My shoe size kinda varies depends on the brand, but it's usually 7 or 8 (normal for an average actually =__=). And my trousers size is 30 because of my helluva huge ass (my cousin said that once, I swear, because I was in the way of his getting a hardware disk xD), otherwise I swore I could've fit into 28, because some of my 28-size pants are just simply loose with the elastic thingit, LOL. 

I sometimes like being fat because it fits my personality. All fat people are usually seen as cheerful and open and caring and don't give a shit about asses that are simply fat-racist. Well I aim to be one of them one day! Dx!!! 

Now I'm off to convert one of my male OCs metrosexual. And get fatter. xD

Of course, the must-do housework and the History revision comes much later... but who cares, thanks to that essay I'm all happy now xD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment