Pages

Saturday, September 17

Just wanted to share some awesome photos. xD

Before...
...AND AFTER. Ah, the wonders of Photoshop.

Some of my ONLY faves from Black and White, Oshawott and Dewott~

Clearly even Booboo is moar interested in drawing.

Cute Baby Bean from N months ago.

Been forever since I took another picture of myself. Dx!!!
Haha, told you I've been drawing! So how is it? It's AWESOME, isn't it? I tell you, I'm going to be a pro at this one day, MUAHAHA!!! Lawlz. xD

Okay, so today, I refrained from watching or reading any ghost stories (just so I could finally get some good sleep tonight =___=), and managed to cover a decent amount of History and some Geo today, and I finally managed to watch Sucker Punch, which is a great story to me. It's realistic, for once more than one of the main characters died, and I really love Babydoll in there. At first I wanted to make an OC that resembles her, a innocent-looking woman with destructive power. 
But wait, Keisha Peinette is already a perfect example. xD!!! Except that the innocent part had been destroyed by herself before she got all berserk-ish and stuff. Haha. 

Okay. Gotta go update Facebook now. 

Jeez, I keep posting on my blog these days. Must be stressing out from the trials. Dx!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment