Pages

Saturday, September 24

Drawing "Last Night Good Night" On The Wall




Kitty said if I could pull this off she'd come over and see it for herself. 
  
AS IF. Look at all the stuff they had to do! Get newspapers, wear masks (I like it though xD), take a hell lot of paint, GAH. Hell no I won't do that. 
 
Unless of course, I'm super uber bored in the holidays, which will be unlikely, because I'll be spending nearly half of that time touring Beijing!!! Oh, and those plans I mentioned in the last post too. Gotta spend my last days as junior wisely, now. Haha. 
 
I think I'll try working on another A4 drawing now, this time something to do with a special landscape. Anyone inspire me now. I was thinking of hot air balloons, but that failed. I tried that a minute ago. 
 
Imma eat Korean food later!!! Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment