Pages

Thursday, September 15

Juniors, Voodoos and Funerals

Today is quite...eventful. 

Alright, before I type out the events, first of all I'd like to not-so-officially declare that I have completely stripped myself of the Pokemon obsession, because ever since Kitty had mentioned a scary Japanese ritual called Hide and Seek Alone, I have converted from a Pokemon Nerd to a Voodoo Doll Freak. I Googled a few links and found this blog that submits all kinds of Japanese stories. The ritual sounds eerie and exciting at the same time, I could've just done it with Kitty at another sleepover (when the time comes for me to...persuade her), but there are a few things I have to say about my house. 

You better read how the ritual goes before trying to understand my reasons. 
  • My mom doesn't cook, and buying a kilo of rice seems like a waste.
  • I don't want to stab any of my dolls, or re-stuff them either. Old as they may be, I can't be an awful master to them. 
  • I don't have a bathtub. Magazines say showers help the environment moar.
  • I don't want to put my parents in danger. 
  • Open burning destroys the environment.  

But to make up for not being able to do the ritual, I started drawing voodoo dolls in my sketchbook. Everyone keeps saying it's creepy, while some say it's cute. I like love how my masterpiece turned out to be. xD!!!

And Michelie keeps asking me to photostat the whole lot of them. Lmao. But maybe some time later. MUCH later, cause that's possible. (I hate exams)

Alright, today we had KH class, and the teacher had rented us the Bengkel Masakan so we could cook whatever we want! Damn, I should've brought a camera this morning, it was quite fun. We boiled eggs, messed up the carbonara, spilled mayonnaise and quite a few more stuff. Another group actually made awesome-looking cheese pancakes! But sadly I didn't get to try any, because I just wanted to be back in class after so much cooking in there.T__T...

For the last two periods before school ends, we had to clean our classroom, and...here cometh the bad news... we had to move to 8th floor, and will remain there until October ends. (Well, happy Halloween =__=''' sarcasm noted)

See? I told you I would die! I didn't know it'd be by exhaustion! Dx!!! God gives damn crazy suicidal surprises. =3='''

Oh, and then there's the juniors. Gawd, they're AWFUL. They stole all our lovely food, they made a terrible mess out of the canteen, they invade our corridors during our class time, and I thought Soamozenth would be merciful and keep me away from these imbeciles. 

But noooooo, we just have to switch classrooms with them, and I bet they'll break something somehow to our original classrooms, and I won't forgive them when they do! And during their cleaning the 8th floor, the corridor was so packed it was like 清ing 考场 during exams, all at the same time. And I nearly tripped on someone's bag during my trip to the toilet with Michelie. GAH. 

And the trip down C Block after school was boring as HELL if it weren't for Charmaine and Hui Shan. I could die of boredom and walking as fast as my grandpa (father's side, if you know my family well) in the middle of those stairs. At those times I could've wished the stairs' ghost would just come out of the mirror, scare the fucking shit out of the juniors and make them RUN. 

And I got a mini glimpse of CD today. He looks like he's gonna eat me (as in predator-prey eat me) or something when he was looking from the van. (IDK, just felt like typing this boring old thing tonight)

Then Aunt Christine is supposed to fetch a junior 2nd home today, but he keeps saying he doesn't want to come along, and Hao Ying and I were standing outside the car cursing him with all we got, lol, because he's delaying our time to go back home. 

And when Joe turned around in the front seat without his specs, I thought I was going to spit something out right there, like the plain pasta from KH class earlier this morning. How do you call that handsome? A friend of mine claimed she liked his eyes and that he looks better without glasses. I looked at said person with a weird WTF look. That conversation happened last year, I think. 

Anyway, back to him. I'd even prefer his sister to him ANYTIME. She has beautiful eyes. :D. Of course, we never talked =__='''. I feel rude doing this. 

Alright, moar bad news. 

My great-grandma died yesterday morning. 

I never got to talk to her. She's 90 plus years old and looks quite happy with life, even though I only saw her during weddings and such. And mom said in great-grandma's will, she wanted her funeral to be HUGE and full of red like it's CNY or something in the middle of September. 

Wish granted. We're going this Saturday. 

(Yes, the Johnny English is cancelled, but I feel like I had to pay my respects to a great-grandma I never properly talked to.)

It feels like a miniscule part of my life had dissolved into nothing when I heard the news, and I actually felt it. 

Now I'm planning my own funeral. This is 2011 version, who knows my interest would waver when I'm a senior next year? :D

I want the weather to be damp, something like the aftermath of a rain, because I hate dry weather. GAH. Anywhere is fine, as long as it's not noisy and out of the city. Best if it had grass around though. Everyone should be bare-footed, and run around like crazy. A huge feast would be great (a must in ALL funerals xD), with upbeat music. Someone there should give out the glowsticks for free!!! Because that's the highlight of my funeral xD!!! Candles are fine too, or anything of the like. I want my corpse to be burned openly (I don't care a shit of environment since I am already done with my life on Earth), then I dunno, maybe some bonfire dance or something. Or they could just stand there and tell me whatever shit they want. I'll be there, listening. 
 
Okay, that last part was cheesy. 

I think that's about it. Now I have to rush on studying for the JUEC trials. Hope I survive. 
 
:D~~~

P.S. About the blog that posts scary stuff? I wanted to read it so bad, but it's like, 10pm whenever I'm in the mood. Maybe some other time. xD Anyone care to join?

No comments:

Post a Comment