Pages

Tuesday, September 13

jINXed!!!

Finally, I finished on my Chinese Geography. Now I have to study on Chinese History, then rush on the three sciences (Bio, Chemi and Physics), then rush even moar on Chinese. Yes, I am going to DIE.

My Pokemon frenzy still isn't over, and now I'm drawing humanized versions of them. I also drew a bionic type of person today, and it's so goddamn beautiful. I think I might photostat that later and continue spreading that drawing. (Well sorry if I'm boasting, you know I need some help lifting my spirits now). 

And I'm going to watch Johnny English 2 this Saturday with my cousins. Yeah! A final time of fun before I drop into the deadly pit of exam papers and big, red FAILED marks. Hope I would hurry a little and finish studying my history by then. We Jr3s do have a day off on coming Friday after all. :D
 
Can someone teach me how to draw Garchomp, by the way? I can't seem to figure out his base and how his head works... =A=''' SOS here. I want to know because he's part of my team x3 ~


During last Saturday and Monday after school, I think God was being a busybody and eavesdropped on me. Before that it had been really hot for days, and I kept asking for a rain to come. I was with Janice that time on Sat, and guess what? 


It did. Heavier and heavier. 

Janice told me why the hell do I have to jinx it.  =________=


Monday, I was with Wern Shien as usual. Then I was like, 'Come out! It's not like there's-' ...


It rained. 


JESUS CHRIST RIRFJ4TI3490U84HV0RNV9442546()&033&^%%$DJKV?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment