Pages

Thursday, September 29

Size 4 and 14

I have no idea why size 4s are so attractive. They're skinny as sticks. If anyone had sex with them, they'd just snap in two. I'm talking about this because ever since someone pointed it out a year or so ago, there are just far too many size 4 models shown on the cover of every magazine. It's always single digit. There was even a point where the people actually started requesting for models with a little more meat and curves, and the magazine actually are willing to oblige to them. Well, that was when I first learned that size doesn't matter, but anyway.
 
I was bored just now and started Googling random stuff, and I compared size 4 to size 14. I'm not being self-pitying, since I'm a size 12 or 14 myself, but plus size models look much better compared to the skinny peeps. 
 
And I also found this model Emme Aronson, who has a beautiful confidence I'm starting to develop since a while ago after reading that article which link I had posted up here. Now I have another article to share about Emme, and it's really awesome. 
 
About that 'confidence' thing. It's not much really. All I have to do is stop worrying how fat I am, how should I choose my food and how people think of me. Look here, I have plenty of friends in high school, and they didn't stop talking to me just because I'm a little bigger than them. Sure, they tease me about my weight once in a while, but it wasn't that serious. 
 
I started eating without worrying, although things had changed a little. Mom stopped refilling the fridge with soft drinks because dad and I kept devouring them (muahaha!!!). Now the fridge is pretty much empty save for the occasional cake and ice-cream, which most of them I don't like because of their flavors. There's also chocolates on the dining table, but hey, a girl's gotta change her appetite once in a while, right? I swear, the food supply in my house is simply dull. 
 
So yeah, I'm going to do something about my fridge supply. And keep on being a fat but optimistic gal. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment