Pages

Wednesday, September 28

Weirdest Joe Dream

After a fucking stupid and outrageous dream last night, I decided that this cannot wait. I must find out what they mean, and what Saomozenth is trying to tell me. I am now typing my latest dream out while searching online Dream Dictionaries what my two recent dreams mean. First I'll solve Joe's loan. 
 
Lending - to dream that you are lending money signifies your responsibilities to those around you. Alternatively, it highlights the importance of your support system.
 
Dream sequence from last night. 
 
Before the crystal-clear scenes, I remember dancing with a skinny girl in my bedroom, running away from some knight or husband with my role as Rapunzel, and suddenly I turned into the wife of an Archbishop that was fated to bring the kingdom down, even though all I saw was a shopping mall. AGAIN.
 
So there were a few friends and Joe again, and I don’t know why, but he was feigning death in front of the cashier in a store selling fake flowers. That scene somehow involved another girl who was openly flirting with him, and somehow I got dragged into their shenanigans. I remember Joe kissing someone or being kissed by that said someone.
 
Next scene, which wasn’t far from the previous one, we (a bunch of other friends included. I think I saw Kitty) were in some local grocery store chatting up when suddenly we were attacked. There were people that looked like shark loans about to come in, but I shut the doors in time, the kind that is chain-like and slides sideways. But they used their machetes and broke in anyway, so my friends started to battle with them. I was panicking, and I didn’t know what to do. Suddenly, there was an explosion caused by the enemy (or a friend that I think betrayed us), and I fainted or something.
 
Then I woke up in enemy ground, but not in jail or anything, it’s just like any other bedroom, no locks, no bars. In fact, it looked like it could be a perfect picture of lomography. Suddenly, Joe dragged me out of there, and when people were approaching, he told me to kiss him on the cheek (BLEK). I CAN’T believe I did it. My lips felt like acid when I did that. I can still feel it right now Dx!!! But anyway, after that he took me downstairs to another room, and locked the door. I heard people whispering as they walked past, and I daren’t move or they’ll hear me. I think Joe went to the toilet or something after that, and suddenly a child was calling out for me, and I just stared at the door in horror.
 
The door started to close in on me in my vision, and I think I was about to burst into tears…WHEN I woke up to my alarm, I was like, traumatized, or something similar of the sort. 
 
Solving the riddles of this dream. 
 
Chase - To dream that you are being chased indicates that you are steering clear of a circumstance that you feel cannot be overcome. This is generally a metaphor for a kind of insecurity.  
  
Mall - To dream that you are at the mall implies that you are trying to create a favorable impression for somebody. The mall is also represents that you covet and the desire to acquire what your peers own. 
 
Store - To dream of a grocery or convenience store implies that you are feeling great pressure and stress with your personal thoughts and decisions. It may also mean that you are searching for alternative paths and choices.
 
Attack - To dream that you are being attacked indicates that someone is criticizing your integrity, and you feel that you must stand up and preserve your good reputation. Some issue in your life is overwhelming you and you feel powerless to stop it. Perhaps you are being challenged with a very extreme and drastic alteration and you are being forced to make a hard decision.
  
Battle - A dream in which you see or participate in a battle is a sign that you are working too hard. You should take some time off. It's also an indication of a clash between your levelheaded thoughts and impetuous acts. The battle can also indicate sexuality, and that you are too aroused or might be restraining your desires.
 
Explosions - To dream about explosions represents a loss or something negative in business. You could also be burying feelings, especially deep anger, that should be dealt with before they destroy aspects of your life.
 
Rescue - To dream that you are being rescued or you are rescuing others signifies an effort to express feelings which you previously suppressed. You are exerting effort in the expression of these neglected emotions.
 
Kiss - If you are kissing someone on the cheek or someone is kissing you on the cheek, then it signifies admiration, courtesy, reverence, friendship or respect.
 
Friend - To dream about your childhood friend indicates that you will stumble back into behaviors from an early and more carefree time. You could be feeling too much pressure and wishing to go back to a time when things were easier. Think about how you got along with this friend, the dynamics of the friendship, and what you learned through that friendship. This dream may also be indicating that you are acting immaturely.
 
Corner - To dream that you are in a corner indicates that you feel unable to manage the different aspects of your life. You are confused and unsure of what to do next. Perhaps you feel as if you have no options or alternatives. 
 
Closed - To dream that a door is closed symbolizes a chance or proposition that you have allowed to pass by. It can also imply fantasies or hidden thoughts regarding sex. To dream that the store is closed suggests that you are unable or unwilling to accept other opinions or perspectives. You need to be more open-minded rather. It can also symbolize shortcomings or failures.

...So far I can't merge all these info together and make a decision what the Gods are trying to tell me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment