Pages

Wednesday, September 21

DIE. SCREWED.

Alright, I never knew waking up an hour late would make me feel so horrified. 
  
I set my alarm at a little before 3 last night just so I could have more time studying history this morning, but guess what? Like what you see in movies, I turned off the alarm saying '5 more minutes...' to myself. In the end I multiplyed that by 12, and I get a 60. My first thought when I saw the time on my phone (that's what I use for my alarm) was...
  
DIE. SCREWED. 
 
These two words have been best friends with my brain ever since yesterday, because I keep saying these two words before and after I get out of the exam fields. Apparently Charmaine and Hui Shan didn't know the other meaning of screw, and I have heard that Kitty had taught them it is similar to the word 'having sexual intercourse' aka 'fuck'. For your information, in teenage language, it also means you are going to go through hell, with a possible chance that you might not survive. In overall, it is equivalent to the phrase 'I'm DEAD.'
   
We're fifteen already. I can't believe they don't know that. I bet the western dudes know this kind of stuff ever since they're, what, ten? 
 
Anyway, I gotta go now. Car's coming in 20, and I gotta spray the plants to 'increase humidity of air'.  
 
14 hours later, 8pm 
 
DEAD. SCREWED. 
 
Yes, same old, same old. I'm sure I'll repeat this once tomorrow comes. It's geography, by the way. It can't be that bad...but then again, it's my school's trials we're talking about. Saomozenth have mercy. 
 
Okay, I forgot to type this out earlier this morning, I have bought a sheep that snores ten times louder than anyone you've ever heard snore. Okay, maybe not you, Kitty, the snoring didn't really shake the whole house down, haha. 
 
So this morning, I kinda forgot to bring my blue pencil to school, so I had to use the other red, uncomfortable one (the soft thingie at the handle is kinda breaking, and lol, I never notice they were opposite colors until now). Then when I started filling the objective questions, only did I realize I have like, less than 1cm of lead left. I kinda panicked in silence for a minute there, but in the end everything is fine, and I got the boredom to measure it much later, to find it was actually more than 1cm. 1.2 to be exact. 
 
So yes, I had to use a pen to draw to kill time in there. For the objective questioning sheet I had used a black pen and commented retardedly on every objective answer possible (no, retardedly is not a word when you add the -ly).  Then when the teacher gave us the subjective sheets, I worried about myself using too much black ink (I'm just like that, haha) so I spammed the sheet with blue pen instead. Then I ended up drawing nicey-nice Vocaloids :D. I like drawing SeeU, because I like drawing fluffy hair xD!!!
 
Then during our trip down 7 flights of stairs, it was pure sheer coincidence (my ass == but using that word seems less pure to me for some reason) that the juniors were about to go back to their classes after their own recess hour. Of course I saw it coming, but I wasn't expecting it today. CD as usual came back from his basketball routine. I thought he'd be using the lift, but noooooooooo, he just had to parade around with the other midgets don't he? (no offense, midgets, but you juniors ARE stereotyped so).
 
Oh, and there's this rule in our exam that we have to use, one page, ONE PAGE for each subjective question. I can't believe everyone forgot about it! Well, not everyone, but some people. I even heard almost everyone in Jr3I wrote all the answers in one page as well. SCREWED, I'd tell them. SCREWED. Haha. 
 
I can't believe I studied chemistry for the whole day today instead of geography after I got home. More fun, I guess. But I never touched physics ever since what, last week? I gotta rush tomorrow. As usual. Hope I don't get distracted by the drama my cousin's watching. AGAIN (yes, I fell for the awesome HK drama 读心侦探 again today, but I must say, the main character's sister is such a BITCH). 
 
So after Ivan went for piano class (wootz, he's gonna play the piano! xD!!!), I went downstairs to watch Astro. Since neither my grandfather nor my other cousin was watching it, and we didn't subscribe the cartoon package, I just settled for Hitz channel which just plays music videos repeatedly. I was about to continue studying when Bruno Mars made his appearance with 'The Lazy Song'. My brain was like, don't fall for it. Don't fall for it. DON'T FALL FOR IT. 
 
I fell for it. I dumped my textbooks aside, took my sketchbook instead and started to draw while watching the monkeys show their boxers. =________________=
 
Today is quite eventful, I must say. And I finally have the perfect noun for juniors. MIDGETS! Of course, I'm referring especially to the guys (props to you xD). And I decided to call my other 7-year-old cousin Jack (Ivan is that cousins' real name, I just wanted to name this one Jack because I'm just too lazy to type out chinese names xP)
 
Okay, I'm done. Midgets. Jack. DIE. SCREW. 
 
DIE. 
 
Okay, okay, I'm out!!!
 
...
 
DIE.

No comments:

Post a Comment