Pages

Sunday, September 25

Dolce Farmiente before Doom comes

So not looking forward to tomorrow. All my subjects are shit. I may not be a fortune teller, but I can handle my own predictions for my own life. 
  
I watched Rio today through DVD. It was damn awesome, and I kept repeating my favorite scenes after that, like the part where the birds were partying like crazy and stuff, haha. Damn, I think I have a new addiction I never thought I'd have. BIRDS. And my fantasy of going to Brazil. I am so getting rich once I get out of college and have a piece of my life in that country. 
...I have nothing much to say actually. 
 
Alright, I'll post some shitty one-shot fiction later or something, since I'm enjoying my boredom now. 
  
Oh, and an advice from the movie 'Eat Pray Love.' 
 
Dolce Farmiente... the sweetness of doing nothing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment